LexisNexis offers exclusive Digital library and EBook solutions designed to deliver a more efficient and effective research process. The Digital library Specialist is the LexisNexis expert in digital content and solutions. This person is a center point for the promotion of LN digital offerings in the market. The Digital library Specialist commands a deep understanding of LN content and how it functions in a digital form. The Digital library Specialist will have specific knowledge of key existing and emerging challenges facing our customers. The Digital library Specialist leverages this expertise to convey credibility, meaningfully assessments of customer needs and promotes the portfolio of LN Digital content in a targeted and highly professional manner to drive revenue in target accounts.
* Responsible for account planning and driving Digital Services revenue in targeted accounts to achieve or exceed revenue quotas. Portfolio of products includes Digital library and EBooks.
* Responsible for developing, managing and executing against an account plan to drive adoption of our digital library and EBook solutions. Work closely with sales and consultant teams to ensure end user customers are exposed to our digital content.
* primary objectives to retain and grow existing accounts, while leveraging current relationships from multiple resources, including CM, RC and current print specialists
* Serve a Digital content thought leader in the assigned territory and regularly speak on panels and present at LexisNexis events, as well as customer events.
* Develops strong relationships with key decision makers in targeted accounts.(CIO, CFO, Director of Library services and key partners)
* Build and maintain a strong teaming relationship with Account Management Team to ensure Dig Lib and eBooks are a component of a cohesive account strategy.
* Negotiates and closes Digital deals as needed via opportunity planning.
* Communicates firm knowledge back to Client Manager and their own manager.
* Generates and communicates leads for other solution lines.
* Utilizes and reinforces all required processes, tools and systems including Total Source and TAOP.
* As duties as required.
* BA or BS required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5 successful years of sales experience with research solutions
* Solid understanding of print and digital content. Ability to speak intelligently with customers about our offerings, their options, and potential challenges of digital.
* Proven ability to successfully negotiate enterprise-wide contracts.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to interact with higher Level executives and key decision makers.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully probe for data or clues that will allow for effective problem resolution.
* Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across the organization matrix to achieve group and organizational goals.
* Ability to build strong, enduring relationships to establish a network of individuals who can provide information, help or access to others.
* Demonstrated ability to drive to close includes overcoming obstacles to improve business results and performance levels to increase LN footprint in customer organizations.
* May require local or overnight travel.
* Ability to lift or carry laptop and collateral sales materials of approximately 20 lbs.
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include:
Quarterly 401K Match
Paid Time Off
Two Paid Volunteer Days
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Health Spending, Flexible Spending & Commuter Spending Accounts
The Research & Litigation Solutions business of LexisNexis serves the information and workflow needs in the U.S. of professionals in legal, government, corporate and academic markets. Legal and information professionals rely on expansive LexisNexis content and tools when researching case law, developing a litigation strategy, planning depositions, as well as researching companies and individuals and tracking and analyzing news events. Major lines of business include Litigation Solutions, Practice Area Solutions and Business Insight Solutions as well as flagship Research Solutions.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
New York, New York
New York, NY