Solutions Consultant Small Law
The Small Law Solutions Consultant is responsible for consulting customers on defined solution-line products. For assigned territory and accounts, SC will be responsible for retaining and growing existing revenue while building customer loyalty for the purpose of driving the adoption and usage of content-enabled products. In non-assigned accounts, SC will work reactively as requested by account management and/or sales partners. All consultations will take place onsite or telephonically depending on revenue, geography and territory size. Overnight travel may be required.
As the Solutions Consultant Small Law your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Consult on defined set of products, onsite and telephonically, for both assigned and non-assigned accounts.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate the Total Practice Solutions message.
- Drive revenue, use and adoption of content-enabled products.
- Educate firms about LN through content & product demonstrations. Ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Actively gather information during the consulting process to uncover future potential opportunities and communicate firm knowledge back to sales team.
- Proficient in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, processes and systems.
- Embrace the One Team concept to provide superior customer experience for our customers. Responsible for pro-active account activity per performance standards and designated territory requirements.|
Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Quarterly 401K Match
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Two Paid Volunteer Days
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Health Spending, Flexible Spending & Commuter Spending Accounts
The Research & Litigations Solutions business of LexisNexis serves the information and workflow needs in the U.S. of professionals in legal, government, corporate and academic markets. Legal and information professionals rely on expansive LexisNexis® content and tools when researching case law, developing a litigation strategy, planning depositions as well as researching companies and individuals and tracking and analyzing news events. Major lines of business include Litigation Solutions, Practice Area Solutions and Business Insight Solutions as well as flagship Research Solutions.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact HR-Careers@lexisnexis.com
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years of legal and/or technology experience
- Ability to investigate for greater and more accurate understanding of the situation to better address problems or opportunities.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across the organization matrix to achieve group and organizational goals.
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships to establish a network of individuals who can provide information, help or access to others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- May require local or overnight business travel.
- Ability to lift or carry laptop, projector, sales materials and collateral weighing approximately 25 lbs.
- Technology literacy.
Job number: LEX00AJT
Location: United States, NY, New York
Date: May 02, 2014
Join our Talent Network
to receive key career updates.
View similar Jobs
- New York NY
- New York NY
- New York NY
- New York NY